Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sick girl update




I have always known that we are so lucky and blessed to have such wonderful family and friends, but since Jadyn has been sick with pneumonia, we have really felt the love! You all are so great; thank you all for calling to check on Jadyn and coming over to hang out and play with Jadyn and I. We didn't even have a chance to get bored or for the walls to start closing in.

Jadyn is doing really good... she hasn't really acted very sick at all.

Aunt Sugar (Edie) came over to play with us on Wednesday and brought Jadyn her favorite thing - balloons!!! I wasn't sure how we were going to get her to bed without them.. she was so excited. Grandad was so sweet to bring us lunch and play with Jadyn for a while. Of course, Honey and Pepa came over to check on the little Jabo. Then today Nana spent the day with us and brought Jadyn all kinds of goodies.

I think Jadyn might start liking this "sick" thing!
Does this look like a sick girl to you??






Peek-a-boo!























2 comments:

Edie said...

I just now found your blog again. I love the pictures. Thanks for posting them. Love you guys!
Edie (sugar)

hutchingsheadquarters said...

hi! i have not been able to blog very much lately b/c my computer is not working, unfortunately!! it's so annoying. but i am so impressed with all your blogging, this is so fun! jayden looks way to cute to be sick! any way, i'll be checking in more ofter when my computer is fixed or replaced! sooner than later! happy new year!